{ NEW LIFE }

Monday 3 December 2012 0 comments
Assalamualaikum,

warhhh..sumpah berkarat blog aku ni, n the motto of love is in the air, is no longer in d air, perhaps just drown under the sea. too many thing happen in my life.. but, now everything just be OK and happy I got every1 yg around me and understanding me <---warhh, bunyi hint kau... AAK?

ok, let's start with new chapter n wait for more news n info about me n my life n absolutely more n more picture n story of my lil kid...owhhh yeah, lil izz rayyan is no longger lil anymore? can i say so? korg tunggu je la, will up some video n photo yg korg xjmpa kt fb aku nnt..hahaha... EXCLUSIVE okehhh ;)


chilll yaa..

p/s sorry ya for those yg tunggu cerita misteri aku episod 4 yg tak keluar2 tu..aduhhhhh...nnt aku try la reper n up draft tu..dh tulis, tp ada certain yg aku lupe story dia ;)


miss u olsss~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 love.is.in.the.air | TNB